Friday, September 11, 2015

The First Days

¡Hola a todos! I have arrived in Spain. And I have made my way to Valladolid.

As of now I've been here for about 39 hours. And what a time it has been so far. Well… it's been different and vaguely Spanish. (I don't know why that is). But it has definelty been fun and interesting at all times.

I took a 2 hour and 30 minute bus ride with a cool Floridan (shoutout to Bianca Cancio) who is staying in the same city as me (Valladolid) and also is attending the same school (wow). When we got off the bus I was picked up and have been living the Spanish life since then.

That night I played futból and padel. I accidentally kicked the ball over a very large wall and we have yet to get it back. Oops. Padel was really fun, and for those of you who don't know what padel is but understand what racquetball and tennis are… combine the two in your mind. Then, go look it up. It's awesome. I am pretty okay at padel if I do say so myself. No applause necessary. Thank you.

Tonight I went and hung out with some friends of my friend Miguel Morales. It was a very good time. And then we all went to watch a modern dance show. I think. There was a lot of hip hop dancing. I think. I'm not too sure. Everything but the music was in Spanish.

Also,  just know this America. You obviously make the best movies and music because so far, everything except the commercials have been American made. Like seriously if we sold this stuff, we could have way more things labeled "Made in America".

So far I cannot complain about the food at all. It has been very delicious. I have tried and liked pretty much everything. (Yes, it's true Mom). I ate some very good vegetables (also true). So far so good on Spanish food.

Well, everything is all good here. I am digitally sending hug and kisses (in word form) to everybody in the EEUU…sorry…USA.

XOXO
Un saludo, Miguel

1 comment: